During the COVID-19 pandemic, there is no in-person Sunday school. Instead, Taking Faith Home resources are emailed on Fridays with lessons, conversations starters, prayer, and a blessing to be used at home. Click here for more information.
During “normal” times, the Sunday Church School hour is at 10:45 AM on Sundays from the weekend after Labor Day through the weekend before Memorial Day.
There are four classes for children and youth:
- 3-year-olds, 4-year-olds, and kindergarteners
- a class for 1st through 3rd graders
- a class for 4th through 6th graders
- a class for 7th through 12th graders
There are two classes for adults:
- A forum about contemporary topics, moderated by CtK member John Humrichouser
- A book study, led by CtK member Karen Reid