Lent is the somber 40-day season in the church year that leads up to Holy Week. It takes place between Ash Wednesday (February 17, 2021) and Palm Sunday (March 28, 2021), but the 40 days do not include Sundays.
In 2021, Ash Wednesday worship at CtK was a drive-in service with Holy Communion but NO imposition of ashes, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
A weekly Midweek Lenten Meditation for February 24th through March 24th, 2021 is shared on the CtK Twinsburg channel of YouTube. Bulletins for these meditations are on the Worship page. The theme is Created for Community with these weekly topics:
- February 24th – In Community with Creation
- March 3rd – In Community with All the Saints
- March 10th – In Community with Our Neighbor
- March 17th – In Community with Those on the Margins
- March 24th – In Community with Christ
Click here for information about Holy Week worship.